Friday 29 November 2013

News: Kim Kardashian shares what she's grateful for on thanksgiving


 In honor of thanksgiving, Kim shared what she's grateful for this holiday season.
"Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22," she wrote.
"This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them."
In addition to these memories, Kim is also grateful for her family being close and supportive, for her baby, North West and for spending thanksgiving with her own family- baby North and fiancé- Kanye at Kasa de Kardashian.


Kim Kardashian, Kanye West

Kim Kardashian
Kim & family in Vail, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun