Sunday 14 March 2021

Videos: Kirk Franklin's son, Kerrion releases explicit audio of their heated argument on Instagram

Kirk Franklin wants you to know that he’s sorry after his son, Kerrion, shared audio from one of their recent arguments on social media.
In the audio, Kirk can be heard cussing and threatening his son in several ways. 
“I’ll put my foot in your ass,” Kirk says at one point. Rashad interjects, “I dare you,” as the argument continued. “I will break your neck ni*gga, don’t you ever disrespect me,” 
Franklin seems to shout toward the end of the clip.
In response to the audio going public, Kirk posted a video explaining his side of the situation and offering up an apology.

4 comments:

  1. Fearless16:49

    The son is mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita Mordi16:50

    Ww still love Kirk like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denrele Yusuf16:52

    You are only being human, no need for apology Mr Franklin.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun