Friday 19 March 2021

Kris Jenner finally breaks silence on Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's divorce

Kris Jenner has spoken out about Kim Kardashian's highly publicised divorce from Kanye West during a candid interview.
The 65-year-old media personality was asked about the divorce - which neither her daughter, 40, or the rapper, 43, have spoken about publicly - during a chat on Friday's The Kyle and Jackie O Show in Australia. 
When asked by host Kyle Sandilands how the two are doing, Kris said: 'Well, I think it's always going to be hard anytime... there's a lot of kids, and Kim and Kanye. 
'The good thing about our family is that we are there for each other and supportive, so all I want is for those two kids to be happy. 'That's what you want as a mum.' While vague on the details, she went on: 'I think we all want that for our families, just to be able to have the love and appreciation of one another, and that everyone's OK.' When asked by Jackie 'O' Henderson if viewers will see details of the divorce in the final season, she said: 'You might. I don't know what they have decided on in the finale, as we haven't even seen the first show yet. 'I'm sure they're putting some final touches. 
But I think it's just a private time - Kim wanted to deal with this with her own family in her own time, so when she feels like it I'm sure she'll say what she needs to say.'

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun