Tuesday 11 June 2019

That was fast! Sherif Lanre kicked off #LoveIsland just after 9 days

Love Island contestant Sherif Lanre has been kicked off the show after breaking the rules.
All over: Love Island's Sherif Lanre, 20, has apologised after been KICKED OUT of Love Island for breaking strict rules... just nine days after the show began
It’s been confirmed that the 20-year-old agreed to depart the ITV2 series, although it remains unknown what he did to constitute the decision.
"After breaking the villa rules, Sherif had conversations with the producers and it was mutually agreed that he would leave the Love Island villa,” a spokesman for the popular reality series said. Sherif added: “In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa. I regret that I didn’t conduct myself in the right way and, as a 20 year old guy, it’s something I know I will take on board and learn from.
“I really enjoyed my time in the villa and look forward to catching up with everyone on the outside.” Sherif entered the villa nine days ago in the first episode of the fifth series.
At the time of his departure from the show, he was coupled up with Anna Vakili.
Breaking news: Within minutes of the announcement, Love Island viewers took to Twitter in their droves to express their shock over his departure
Close: Sherif and Anna had been getting on well and had shared their first kiss together on Sunday, much to the delight of viewers
She won't be happy: Anna Vakili, 28, had been coupled up with Sherif up until his departure but it's unclear what exactly he has done
The chef has said: 'In a case of poor judgement, I broke the villa rules and as a result agreed with the producers that it was best for me to leave the villa'
No word: The reasons for his departure have not been disclosed by Love Island spokespersons and while his departure from his show will be addressed, the reasons will not
Food of love: Sherif is a dab-hand in the kitchen




Photos: Meet the other 'Nigerian' on #LoveIsland, Yewande Biala.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun