Wednesday 1 May 2019

Photos: Congratulations to Idris Elba & Sabrina Dhowre

Actor and budding DJ Idris Elba married model Sabrina Dhowre in Morocco.
According to TMZ:
The wedding was super elaborate. They said their “I do’s” at the Ksar Char-Bagh hotel in Marrakesh. The nuptials followed a lavish rehearsal dinner the night before. The celebration had all the trappings … even fire dancers. It’s not over yet. There’s a big white party to celebrate Idris and Sabrina on Saturday night.
The actor has a 17-year-old daughter and 4-year-old son. As for his new wife, Idris says the attraction is more than skin deep …
“She makes me laugh and we share common goals. She makes me happy. She makes me celebrate my successes and when I’m not too sure about stuff she makes me think.”

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun