Sunday 29 July 2018

Photos From Jennifer Lopez's 49th birthday gig

On July 24th, Jennifer Lopez aka JLo clocked 49!
JLo's Bahamian birthday party Tuesday night co-starred a claque of friends and family, including her children and her ex-New York Yankee beau Rodriguez.
Sign of things to come?: She rang in her 49th birthday on Tuesday in the Bahamas - flaunting a huge Cartier ring on the fourth finger of her left hand
A fine romance: Jennifer's Bahamian birthday party Tuesday night co-starred a claque of friends and family, including her children and her ex-New York Yankee beau Alex Rodriguez
'Island vibezzz': Jennifer Lopez put her chiseled dancer's figure on display for a sizzling Instagram she posted Thursday from her holiday
A better look: The pop icon modeled a barely-there black and white string bikini as she lounged on the beach, shielding her face from the sun beneath a massive straw hat
Festive mood: Jennifer modeled the same bikini in the Bahamas in a Wednesday Instagram post as she and her fellow revelers raised a toast on the beach
So believe it or not I’m just waking up from my birthday celebration last night. It was a small gathering with the kids and some family and a couple of close friends... the day and night was filled with lots of laughter, tears and of course dancing...:) I wanted to write all of you bc I was so delighted and overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and birthday wishes you all sent to me yesterday!! I felt soooo incredibly moved and blessed to have you all in my life... thank you to everyone who put together birthday collages, videos and sent bday wishes!! What a lucky girl I am to have such loyal and loving fans and followers... I want you to know I never take any of you for granted I am eternally grateful to ALL of you!! I hope I can always continue to entertain, inspire and share everything I learn with you in every way I can!! Honestly that is the biggest birthday gift God has ever given me!! I love you forever... Jennifer Here are a few pics from the day!!! Have a beautiful one! 😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️🎂🎂🔥🔥 all photos by: @lacarba
A post shared by Jennifer Lopez (@jlo) on

1 comment:

  1. Na Me O20:57

    This woman deh age in reverse.
    Too fine!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun