Sunday 29 July 2018

Photo: Here's what Kylie Jenner et al charge per Instagram post

The HopperHQ report, places Kylie Jenner at number one, with a staggering US$1 million per post, and claims Dubai based beauty mogul, Huda Kattan is 20th overall, earning US$33,000 per post.
Huda however, refutes the claims:
“I've always tried to keep my blog and social media completely unbiased and non-monetised. I've had some really insane offers for a single Instagram post - well into the six-figures! – but I turn them all down. It just isn’t my communication style and I don’t feel comfortable about it."For me, social media is and always will be purely a tool for me to share information, things that I love, and to connect with my followers. I always try to be as real as possible and pride myself in only supporting brands I love and truly believe in. Huda Beauty has also grown a lot in the last five years, and the majority of the opportunities that come through to me conflict with the growing business, so I simply decline them.”
Screen Shot 2018 07 29 At 10 10 20 Am

4 comments:

  1. Alex Okey20:54

    This is a wauw something!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ibo Girl21:01

    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toyin Tomatoe14:17

    Am number 11!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun