Saturday 6 January 2018

Video: Khloe Kardashian reveals her baby's name on Ellen's show

Khloe Kardashian appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Thursday to talk about her bun in the oven, but the daytime talk show host was more interested in attempting to get the reality star to confirm the pregnancy reports about sister Kylie Jenner.
Ellen began the conversation by coyly asking if Khloe has any cravings.
Ellen asked Khloe if she needed help naming her own baby. "That is the hardest," Khloe said. "I mean, I think if it's a boy, I'll go with Junior, but I don't know what to do - Tristan Jr. For a girl, I don't even know where to begin. I think I want a K or a T."
Watch:

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun