Sunday 28 January 2018

Photos: Serena Williams & daughter Alexis cheer on 'Auntie' Caroline Wozniacki before her #AustralianOpen win

Serena Williams shared an adorable snap of her daughter Alexis Olympia sitting on a tiny couch watching 'Auntie' Caroline Wozniacki win the Australian Open on Saturday night.
The 34-year-old Internet entrepreneur gushed: 'These two women are my everything. And the duty I have to them as a husband and a father is the greatest responsibility I'll have in my life; I'm honored to bear it'

The Danish 27-year-old earned her first Grand Slam trophy against Simona Halep with a score of 7-6, 3-6, 6-4 - reclaiming the No. 1 spot in the world six years after giving it up.
'I got too nervous to watch but woke up to @CaroWozniacki new number one and aussie open champ!' the 36-year-old tennis pro - who boasts 23.2M social media followers - later tweeted.
Squee alert! Serena Williams shared an adorable snap of her daughter Alexis Olympia watching 'Auntie' Caroline Wozniacki win the Australian Open on Saturday night
The 36-year-old tennis pro tweeted: 'I got too nervous to watch but woke up to @CaroWozniacki new number one and aussie open champ! So awesome. So happy. Are those tears? Yup they are from a year ago to today I'm so proud my friend so proud. Literally can't even sleep now'

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun