Wednesday 31 January 2018

Photos: 50cent blasts a Nigerian follower on Instagram & he replies him

One of 50 Cent's Instagram followers, Bright Imuze from Nigeria had recently commented on 50 Cent’s post asking why the rapper shows off only one of his sons instead of all.
Trust Feety to slam.
50 Cent shared Bright’s photo with 'loser' written on it for all his 17 million Instagram followers to see, with the caption:
''This guy just asked why I? only show 1 son, because l only have a relation ship with 1, but why do he want to know? I? don’t give a fuck about them dirty ass kids on his page. Man keep ya strong ass nose out my business''.
Bright responded back with, “I will have the last laugh”!

1 comment:

  1. Alex Okey01:11

    Nne, what is ya own business there biko?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun