Saturday 9 December 2017

Former Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Claims President Trump Once Tried To Kiss Her

Former Fox News anchor Juliet Huddy claimed on a radio show that President Trump once leaned in to kiss her after taking her out to lunch around 2005-2006.
“He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there, rather than kiss me on the cheek he leaned in to kiss me on the lips,’ Huddy said during an appearance on Mornin’!!! w/ Bill Schulz. “I wasn’t offended, I was kind of like, ‘Oh my god.’” Years later, Trump visited Huddy on her morning show and reportedly told the studio audience: “I tried hitting on her, but she blew me off.” Huddy, who left local Fox station WNYW after getting a settlement for a sexual-misconduct complaint filed against host Bill O’Reilly, said her views on the situation have changed a bit over time. “At the time I was not offended by it, I thought he was a single man and leaned in for a kiss,” Huddy said. “Now I have matured I think I would say, ‘Whoa, no,’ but at the time I was younger and I was a little shocked. I thought maybe he didn’t mean to do it, but I was kind of making excuses.”

2 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun