Tuesday 12 December 2017

Photos: Things that make you go: 'Ha, Jesu, Apostu will hear of this'!!!

A violent brawl erupted on a plane after a man allegedly performed a sex act on himself.
Passengers began to attack the suspect after hearing the women next to him shouting in panic during the Gol Airlines flight (stock photo)
Passengers began to attack health worker Eudiraci Almeida do Vale after hearing the woman next to him shouting in panic.
She is said to have woken up with fluids on her clothing - with the 51-year-old claiming he suffered a coughing fit and 'accidentally spat' on her.
The alleged victim told Globo: 'I fell asleep as soon as the plane took off. Half an hour later I woke up when the man beside me started pulling on my hand.
'To my horror I realised he was trying to put my hand on his genitals. I then realised my legs and lap were stained.'
He was later arrested after the Gol Airlines plane landed in Brasilia, central Brazil.
The incident happened 30 minutes into a three-and-a-half hour flight.
The incident happened 30 minutes into a three-and-a-half hour flight (stock photo)
The man was questioned at the Civil Police Station in Brasilia, central Brazil, pictured
Passengers began to attack health worker Eudiraci Almeida do Vale, pictured, after hearing the women next to him shouting in panic


1 comment:

  1. Vale is a liar o! He said he coughed and there was spermicide! Lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun