Monday 9 October 2017

Miami Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster's side chick releases VIDEO of him snorting cocaine

This is nasty!
Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerster has some explaining to do.
A video of him snorting a white powdery substance (which we’re going to assume is cocaine) surfaced on Facebook Sunday evening, posted by a woman who goes by the name of Kijuana Nige. She’s believed to be his ex-girlfriend, but it’s unclear at this time.
Chris was married to Michelle Massey Foerster, as of 2010, according to his father’s obituary. It unclear if he is still married, or if he was married when the video was recorded.
“Hey babe, miss you, thinking about you,” Chris says in the video. “How about me going to a meeting and doing this before I go?”
He then snorts the lines while talking about how he misses his girl. After snorting the last line, he says ‘I wish I was licking this off your p*ssy’ before the video ends.
It’s a bit incoherent, but here’s a transcript of the clip:
Hey babe. Miss you. Thinking about you. How ‘bout me going into a meeting, and doing this before I go? [snorts line 1] There’s those big grains falling, but I miss you. I miss you a lot. [snorts line two] What do you think? Crazy? I know, babe. It’s gonna be a while before we can do this again, because I know you’re going to keep that baby. But I think about you when I do it. I think about how much I miss you, how hot we got together. How much fun it was. So much fun. Last little bit before I go to my meeting. [snorts line 3 and licks his finger] You think? I think not. I wish I was licking this off your p*ssy.
Kijuana wrote on Facebook that she decided to post the video in connection to the outrage with NFL players’ protests of police brutality during the National Anthem.
On Sunday, Dolphins head coach Adam Gase made it a team rule that players are required to stand for the Anthem.
According to Kijuana’s other Facebook posts she has more videos that she could make public.
Until then, watch Coach Foerster get to the lines below.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun