Monday 9 October 2017

Miami Dolphins coach, Chris Foerster resigns after VIDEO shows him snorting cocaine is released

A Miami Dolphins offensive line coach resigned Monday after a video showing him using a $20 bill to snort three lines of a white powdery substance off a table went viral, NBC New York reported.
“I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions,” Chris Foerster said in a statement. “I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals.” Foerster was originally named an offensive line coach last year and had been promoted to run game coordinator in February. This was his second season of his second stint with the team.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun