Friday 28 November 2014

Photos: YIKES! Did Tonto Dikeh just insinuate Trigakess ain't Toyin Lawani's baby daddy?

......and the feud between former besties, Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh and the CEO of Tiannah Styling, Toyin Lawani continues.
Tonto just shared the pic below on her IG page, captioned:
I have had a friend (Cheap skate) Sleep with n even baby mama’Ed my mans child* #Atm so pls excuse me while I protect my Happiness n still be myself. #Nochildzones. #happierthanlowkeys. #KeyNLock
For those who missed the memo, ATM is Toyin Lawani's abbreviated initials....Ajoke Toyin Muyinat!
So who is Lawani's baby daddy if it isn't Trigakess? *Confused*
Don't we just hate it when friendship goes THIS sour? 

Tweeter_96_en7c7l

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18:08

    This is serious sha but I hope the statement is not out of jealousy. Tonto ain't a saint either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks a lot like Dbanj to be honest... #KASHIMAWO

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these petty statements are totally uncalled for.

    http://journalofapetitediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun