Saturday 29 November 2014

News: Re: The bomb blast at Kano Central Mosque, Ibinabo Fiberesima has a message

The president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Ibinabo Fiberesima just shared this heart-felt message on her Face book page regarding the Central Mosque Kano bomb blast that happened
yesterday.
She wrote:
''I was born with Love, I grew up with so much Love, all I have to give is Love. Lets Stop the Killings. Let's share Love. No more Wars.... Lets Stop the Bombings. LETS STOP !!! To the Families of the departed in the latest Kano State bombings accept my heartfelt sympathy. My heart Bleeds''.

It's indeed very sad, may God heal our land!-TBW


1 comment:

  1. adetoun20:37

    She sounds compassionate thou!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun