Monday 29 September 2014

Photos: WOW: Kendra Wilkinson's 1st tweet since June 22, following Hank's cheating allegations

For the first time in like 3 months, Kendra Wilkinson just took to Twitter following hubby, Hank Baskett's cheating allegations.
Read her tweet:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support. This has been the most challenging 4 months of my life, and I’ve been focusing on being the best me I can be, for myself and for my babies. While some moments are sacred, fact is… I’ve lived my life in front of cameras for the last 10 years, so I chose to allow cameras to tell even the hard stories. I don’t think it’s fair or truthful to only show the good and not the bad. I don’t have all the answers, but like you, I’m a mother, a wife, a daughter and a woman, and struggles are a part of life and I am not afraid to admit that my life is not perfect. Thank you for the love… I’ve missed you all!
Kendra has always been real right from her days in 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' and we honestly wish her all the very best!
Embedded image permalink
View this content on HuffPostEnt's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun