Friday 26 September 2014

Photos: See whose birthday it is.....Tiwa Savage's hubby, Mr Balo

Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz adds another year today!
He shared a pic on IG captioned:
"Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.....AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD"
HBD Teebillz and we are hoping the marriage rumour aint true! #BalogunsRock
View this content on #BringBackOurGirls's website

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous17:20

    No mention of wifey in this thank you message.....na wa o.....yayyyyy I can now finally comment on this blog. Has been challenging.

    Clemmie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiwa’s message wasn’t genuine!!! She plagiarized (copying someone else’s exact words). Kindly visit this webpage to confirm thenigerianvoice.com/news/143216/50/birthday-wishes-i-thank-god-and-you-my-friends.html
    Why didn’t she come up with her own words, that way it would be original and truly genuine to her husband. Shallow thinking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous00:05

    Nigerian celebs playing with our intelligence again. Anybody that follows both Tiwa and Tee Billz will know how much they both worship BeyoncΓ© and Jay Z. They are the self belived power couple in Nigeria and this is just following in jay bey step to get the media to talk about them too by giving the impression that the love is no longer strong . It will bring popularity and relevance to what they are about. I stopped believing in celeb news and story since the case about Goldie(she was married and no one knew and we were all believing that she was with a guy from bba only all because of publicity).This is just to get us talking. I think it is high time we have proper paparazzi in Nigeria, that will investigate properly before posting a story. P.s They might be performing their conjugal rights while we are speculating.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun