Thursday 25 September 2014

News: See whose birthday it is: Jim Iyke clocks 38, Nadia Buari's wish is ab.lovely

Despite all odds, Romeo and Juliet real names Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari keep waxing strong!
As the former clocks 38 today, Nadia shared the immediate pic below, captioned: 
My Skitt..The one who knows the song in my heart & can sing it back to me when I've forgotten the words. U were created with a purpose & a specific set of gifts & talents to contribute to this world..to brighten it & make the difference that only u can make..! HBD Soldier..! *BFF's until we're too old to remember wat BFF even means*
Aww, this is so deep! HBD Soldier.....LLNP!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun