Tuesday 22 April 2014

Video: LMAO: Magic trick goes really, really wrong

This street performer was left red-faced in London when his attempt at an illusion caused his assistant to tumble to the ground. Watch as the trick goes wrong at the critical moment of the act, causing the woman he pulled from the crowd, to slip off the table she was lying on. He quickly recovers from his stumble and brings his assistant around for a bow, who manages to smile, despite her forming bruises.
Pardon me for laughing but see for yourselves!
Is he a learner? The magician wants to break her spinal cord ni, poor lady.....
I just don't know how I stumble on these funny vids myself!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun