Tuesday 22 April 2014

Photos: Daniel Wilson gives wifey, Yetunde a lovely birthday shout out

Mr Ragamuffin crooner, Daniel Wilson gives a  beautiful heart-felt birthday message to wifey, Yetunde Daniel Wilson who adds another year today! Isn't it lovely to be appreciated and loved?
HBD Yetunde!!!
It goes:
"I am a difficult man to any woman. I have been told this, and have come to, both knowingly and unknowingly accepted this about myself.
I am too domineering and arrogant for some, am too busy, too intense, too passionate, sensitive, too hot-tempered, too argumentative, and straight talking. I bring the worst out of a woman but I also bring the best out, (or so I think), I make a woman come alive to all her senses, with me she discovers the good the bad and the ugly of her. Ur...rghh!
That can be a bit too much to handle for most women but not this woman. She stuck my bullshit for 12years and is crazy enough to want to stick some more.
Raise your glasses to
MRS YETUNDE WILSON
My Action Hero, RAMBO, DIE HARD PART1, 2 and 3,
JACKIE CHAN, MATRIX & TERMINATOR, My wife, mother to all my children, step or half (wharever!) and the perfect baby mama to my last two kids.

HERE’S TO YOU IFE'MI’ HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I TRULY WANT YOU TO BE REALY HAPPPYYYYY"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun