Monday 6 January 2014

News: Kourtney Kardashian's husband, Scott Disick loses dad, now an orphan


Scott Disick's 63-year-old mom Bonnie's passed away in November and now, just 2 months later, his dad, Jeffrey Disick, dies. Jeffrey passed away on Fri Jan.03.
Further details about Jeffrey's death have not yet been revealed, but a source said the real estate developer was in Los Angeles at the time of his passing.
Bonnie and Jeffrey Disick appeared on a 2011 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York when Kourtney Kardashian took Mason to spend time with his grandparents in the Hamptons.
Father-of-two Disick, 30, was an only child and has been silent on his father’s death. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has not posted to his social media accounts since Dec. 31.


scott-disick-600

jeffery-disick-scott-disick-father






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13:06

    original garcinia cambogia reviews Hmm it seems like your web site ate my initial
    remark (it was tremendous lengthy) so I guess I’ll just sum it
    up what I wrote and say, I’m totally enjoying your weblog.
    I as well am an aspiring site writer but I’m nonetheless new to
    almost everything. Do you have any ideas and hints for novice weblog writers?

    I’d undoubtedly appreciate it. consumer guide garcinia cambogia reviews 2013

    Here is my page - usa nutra labs garcinia cambogia reviews 2013

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun