Friday 31 January 2014

News: The Game's daughter, Cali goes into acting

The Game and Tiffney Cambridge’s adorable daughter Cali maybe taking her talents beyond reality tv.
Cali was introduced to the world on VH1′s reality show Marrying The Game courtesy of her mommy and daddy. This week her mother took to Instagram to hint that they had a meeting with Nickelodeon with the picture above saying:
Hello guys???? It’s @littlemisscali. I had a wonderful time at Nickelodeon today, and I want to thank some special people for getting me there..thank u Jesus first. I thank my daddy @thedocumentary for loving me, taking care of me, and providing me with opportunities like this one. Daddy, you’re my #1 fan and I love u. Thank u to my nanny @luv2blulu for getting me up & dressed & ready while mommy’s at work & for always keeping my baby hair on point. Thank you to my Mo @iammoniquelauren for styling me so cute and for getting a nice lady @kendallskastle to send me this adorable outfit. And thank you to the nice ladies I met at Nickelodeon for talking to me today. ??Cali
No word from The Game confirming this, but we look forward to seeing Miss Cali on Nickelodeon.
Embedded image permalink

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww my lil miss cali...smart lil girl i love her dieee..she will go placess ...i follow the game on instagram cos of her cute cute self lol

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun