Thursday 9 January 2014

News: ‘Flasher’ claims trousers fell down while he was jogging


The 26-year-old Indian defendant denied a charge of public indecency after a Canadian woman claimed he showed her his private parts while she was walking in Garhoud.
The 55-year-old Canadian said: “An Asian man came towards me and showed me his manhood. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I was shocked – I slapped him on the face and tried to call the police.”
The defendant tried to escape, but the woman gave chase. A British man who was in the area saw them and caught up with the defendant, then detained him until police arrived.
The defendant claimed during investigations that it was an accident that his trousers fell down.
“I was running when my trousers slipped. The woman was in front of me. She insulted me and then slapped me on the face,” the defendant said.
The British witness said that the defendant had been wearing flip-flops, so would not have been out running.
The trial has been adjourned until later this month to hear the alleged victim’s testimony.

jogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun