Sunday 4 February 2018

#LinkedIn is so unfair!

As seen on LinkedIn.
Written by Chinedu Junior Ihekwoaba.
Chinedu Junior Ihekwoaba
#LinkedIn is so unfair
I was told about many jobs here I joined the funfair I started searching for names With great titles and accolades Immediately I connect, I message Dear Sir/Ma... In need of opportunity, any at your disposal? To me it sounds normal But it was abnormal Some insulted me So never replied me Some gave a 'no' immediately Some promised None gave me the opportunity I started doing my thing I met amazing people People of value They look after me like their own offspring I call them friends, mummy and daddy I won't be tagging But you know yourself You know how you have helped You gave me a voice Those who never replied me now made me their choice I am proud of this day, 17k plus followers in three months is great Ain't it amazing? Small me No company or office But you all chose me No jobs on LinkedIn But there are great companies Companies of people They care and love you They are true I stop looking for titles That was my turning point I won't blame any Will you give someone you don't know an opportunity? Show them your quality Why they should listen when you speak I have turned down many job offers from reputable companies I have my reason My skill is primary If I won't grow, there's no need to work in your company Chinedu Ihekwoaba ©2018

*God is good, all the time!

2 comments:

  1. Alex Okey21:37

    God has different plans for all of us and it may be different from what we ourselves plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita Mordi22:00

    Spread the love broda. I also need a job. Can I send my cv to you on LinkedIn?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun