Wednesday 21 February 2018

Photos: Evangelist Billy Graham dies today at age 99

Known as "America's pastor," Rev. Graham met every US president from Harry Truman to Barack Obama and reached an audience of hundreds of millions.
Billy Graham sits on the porch of his cabin May 12, 2005, in Montreat, N.C.
Rev. Billy Graham died today at the age of 99. He was known for his charisma, but said "I despise all this attention on me...I'm not trying to bring people to myself, but I know that God has sent me out as a warrior."
His son Franklin Graham issued this statement following:


Billy Graham would have been 100 years old in November.
May his soul RIP.



Photos: Obama, Trumps, Clintons, Benny Hinn et al pay tributes to Billy Graham.

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun