Wednesday 21 February 2018

Photos: Michelle Obama's take on the movie, #BlackPanther

This is what the former FLOTUS thinks of Marvel Studios' movie, Black Panther.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text
I eventually saw the movie last night and truly enjoyed watching it in all of its excellence!
Image may contain: plant
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing
WARNING..... LONG POST ALERT!!!!. . . I finally saw the #movie #BlackPanther tonight & I must admit it was worth the hype!!! I usually don't follow the multitude to do wrong or right, I normally do me, but after seeing 'people in the abroad' go trado to the cinemas to watch this much-talked-about film, I had to join the bandwagon. So I dug into my closet & voilà, my blue/black gown which I had no regrets wearing because almost all the Africans coloured Vox Cinemas, Mall of the Emirates beautiful with their native attires! 👕👖👗👘👡👛👜👚. I got my inspiration from my Canada based younger sister, Shade, @mekkadonmusic, @aphricanape06, @reginaaskia, @ninapicasso et al who all smashed it in their various African attires (or a touch of it). . BACK TO THE MOVIE: @michaelbjordan, @lupitanyongo, @chadewickboseman, @im.angelabassett, @danaigurira, @sterlingkbrown + other actors, Director- Ryan Coogler, Producers- Kevin Feige, David J. Grant, Y'ALL KILLED IT! 😍😙🤗👍👏👊✌❤💜. #WehDoneSir! #WehDoneMa!!. . Cc: @voxcinemas @malloftheemirates, your 3D glasses 🕶 tonight were CRAP, really terrible! 👎. My 👀 still hurt! Read my full review on the blog: www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com. . #TBW #DubaiBlog #DubaiBlogger #Blog #Blogger #Hollywood #Wakanda #WakandaForever #AfricansKillingIt #Travel #BringBackOurGirls #Dubai #MyDubai #DXB #VisitDubai #UAE #Emirates #ToyeenBsWorld #Fashion #Lifestyle #Luxury #Music #Entertainment #Skincare #Hair #BlackExcellence. . Have you seen the movie? Did you also enjoy it? Sound off in the comment box below. Cheers, Toyeen B. xx
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworlddubai) on

1 comment:

  1. Alex Okey01:17

    You are my queen Toyin Balogun

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun