Friday 10 February 2017

Photos: Russell Wilson, wifey Ciara & baby bump all rock an event

Baby Bump in full effect for Ciara!! 


Pregnant Ciara ditched the heavy stuff Wednesday and appeared fresh-faced while attending the 2017 MAKERS Conference at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, California with husband Russell Wilson, who was one of the speakers.
Keys stopped wearing makeup last summer, saying in in an essay for Lena Dunham's Lenny Letter, "I don't want to cover up anymore. Not my face, not my mind, not my soul, not my thoughts, not my dreams, not my struggles, not my emotional growth. Nothing."


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

Ciara, Russell Wilson







Ciara

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun