Sunday 29 June 2014

Video: Lord Have Mercy: Couple #Dorobucci ng On Their Wedding Day

This is not a small sontin o, It's almost 4am and I was about going to bed when I came across this cute couple's video Dorobucci'ng to each other, of course after saying "I do", so they couldn't contain their joy!
Hian, Don Jazzy has really created a monster, a beast of a song in Dorobucci because it has REALLY gone viral!!!
Honestly I love Don Jazzy, dude has mad talent!!! May be one day he will discover me (according to Chigurl, haha) and make me a star!
Check out the Dorocouple who we wish a happy married life!!!
So guys, is it OUT with cool wedding songs like "Oruka ti do wo na" and IN with Dorobucci???

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21:27

    Someone who hates Nigerians must have put sth. inside their drink? abi? WA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO!!! U are so mean @Anon 21:27 Buhahahaha.....

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun