Monday 21 April 2014

Photos: O.M.G......At The Dubai Mall Dancing Fountain

Oh mon Dieu, just check out the dancing fountain at the Dubai Mall on good Friday, like the whole world was there! Anyways, that's what you get when you have a breathtaking, therapeutic work-of-art!!
I was on my way to the salon but couldn't help to stop and feed my eyes. I never get tired of this dancing fountain, for me, it's really relaxing and fun plus the fountain ALWAYS dances to songs that I like, this time, it was To Love You More by Celine Dion! Of course, I danced too, who says it's only the water fountain that can move....haha!
And oh, check out the dinosaur  in the mall as well, I wonder what's up with that? Aesthetics?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun