Wednesday 16 June 2021

Photos: Travis Scott & Kylie Jenner reconcile as he tells her 'I love you wifey'!

Travis Scott confirmed he's reconciled with Kylie Jenner as they attended Tuesday night's 72nd annual Parsons Benefit.
The couple cozied up to one another, while posing on the red carpet with their three-year-old daughter Stormi, at the Rooftop at Pier 17 in New York City. Travis, who was one of the evening's high profile honorees, referred to Jenner, 23, as his 'wifey' while gushing over his family during his emotional acceptance speech. 
'Stormi, I love you and wifey, I love you,' declared 29-year-old Scott, who was recognized for his 'contributions in fashion, design, entrepreneurship, the arts, and social justice,' according to Billboard.


Watch:

4 comments:

  1. Rita Mordi14:59

    They look good together but I prefer Tyga for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bose15:00

    Fine couples!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boluwatife Adeosun15:01

    I love them, they look fine as a family......

    ReplyDelete
  4. MONEY FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun