Thursday 29 April 2021

Photos: Mark Zuckerberg's disguise sparks a wave of memes across the internet! LOL

Mark Zuckerberg claims the images of him plastered in sunscreen was part of a failed attempt to disguise himself from photographers while surfing in Hawaii.
His security followed behind in close proximity on a boat, onlookers say. 
Pictures of the Facebook CEO taken in July last year sparked a wave of memes across the internet by Twitter users who dubbed him the 'mime surfer' and suggested he had been taking fashion tips from a snake. 
Now Zuckerberg has claimed he 'put a ton of sunscreen on my face' in a plan that 'backfired' to avoid being recognized. The tech billionaire said he was 'happy to give the internet some laughs' as a result. Speaking during an Instagram live with its CEO Adam Mosseri he said: 
'I really should have thought that one through more. 'I noticed there was this paparazzi guy following us and, so I was like, 'Oh I don't want him to recognize me so you know what I'm gonna do? I'm just gonna put a ton of sunscreen on my face.' 
And that backfired. 
'The delta between how cool you think you look and the worst photo a paparazzi can take is pretty funny.' 'No one needs to be wearing that much sunscreen. If someone wants to post a sunscreen meme, it’s cool. I’m happy to give the internet some laughs. 
'I'm glad people can laugh about it. I laugh about it and I think it's pretty funny.'




















2 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun19:00

    Lolllzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fearless18:01

    E be like egungun Calabar!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun