Monday 19 November 2018

Video: Diddy breaks his silence following his baby mama, Kim Porter's death

Diddy took to social media today for the first time since Kim Porter’s untimely passing.
Accompanying a cute throwback video of them locked in an embrace, Diddy’s captioned:
For the last three days I’ve been trying to wake up out of this nightmare. But I haven’t. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you baby. I miss you so much. Today I’m going to pay tribute to you, I’m going to try and find the words to explain our unexplainable relationship. We were more than best friends, we were more than soulmates. WE WERE SOME OTHER SHIT!! And I miss you so much. Super Black Love.
RIP Kim!

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun