Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tosyn Bucknor's last blog on Google+ ''Is it too early for Christmas Songs?''

The radio personality, Tosyn Bucknor who died last night was also a blogger.
Tosyn ran ''Tosyn Bucknor's Blog'' and her last blog which she published there and shared on Google+ was 4 weeks ago!
She posted:

Is it too early for Christmas Songs?

Is it?
Is it?

May I be honest?
I never really get over Christmas.
I enjoy December so much that it carries into January and I leave decorations up, Christmas ringtones on and cards out still till about February.

Even then, I never fully let go. I listen to Mariah Carey's 'O Holy Night' as often as I can and then just wait eagerly for the first smell of harmattan and that feeling Christmas comes with.

What is your favourite Christmas carol?

That was what she shared last on the 22nd of October, 2018.


I followed her on Google+ and totally enjoyed her posts.
She will be missed.
RIP Tosyn!!!


Rest in peace, 37 y.o On-Air-Personality Tosyn Bucknor.

Photo: Tosyn Bucknor's sister, Funke Bucknor confirms her death & reveals what killed her.

2 comments:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun