Tuesday 3 February 2015

Photos: John Dumelo whose birthday is today involved in a car accident

Birthday boy, John Dumelo, who turns 31 today had an unpleasant ‘birthday present’ when a truck bumped into his SUV on the East Legon, American House roadin Ghana.
Explaining the incident on phone, John said he is doing well following the incident.
john dumelo (2)
John started the day by visiting his building project in the same area and shared some photos on site before the accident occurred. 
John posted on Facebook:
“Time is 6:46 am. first point of call today is the site. Mixing concrete and moving blocks. I’m blessed to be a year older today. God has been good to me. 31 ain’t an easy age. In the next 10 years, I don’t want my name in African Forbes but Global forbes. I want to be closer to God and want to be a motivation to people all over the world. I want to let people know you can achieve whatever you want if you put your mind to it. Happy birthday to me…..31 is the new 41!”
Happy birthday fine actor, we are glad you're ok!!!
john dumelo (1)
john dumelo (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun