Monday 23 February 2015

It's Official! New Blog Address Henceforth Is www.toyeenbalogun.com

Me I don port o! lol
Blogspot it was really nice working ON you but life is all about change.
Change is inevitable even though sometimes we dread making this change because of fear.
Well, the good news is that my new domain www.toyeenbalogun.com kicked off yesterday, and from the 1st of March 2015, this blogspot will be inactive.
A big thank you to those who showed concern when I didn't blog much all through last week because of this 'upward movement'!
A bigger thank you to all our readers all over the world!!
Now by His grace, TBW is back, bigger and better!

Email add remains: 2yeenb@gmail.com
Cell: +971557581045
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/TOYEENBW
Twitter: @toyeenb
LinkedIn: Oluwatoyin Balogun
Google +: Oluwatoyin Balogun
Instagram: @toyeenbsworld
Blackberry Channel: C0020635F
Website: www.toyeenbalogun.com

Thank you so much my luvlies!
Cheers.
TBW. xo

I don port o! New web add is www.toyeenbalogun.com (Hope u heard me loud & clear, lol)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun