Saturday 21 February 2015

News: Yikes! PR guru Kelly Cutrone says Kanye West "is a joke as a fashion designer"

Oh mon Dieu, Kanye is certainly not gonna like this!
Kelly Cutrone doesn't think much of Kanye West -- at least when it comes to his sense of style.
Embedded image permalink
Speaking with People, the PR fashion guru was decidedly blunt about Kanye's recent foray into the world of haute couture. “I’m not into his fashion thing. I think he’s fine as a rapper. I think he’s a joke as a fashion designer,” Kelly explained. “I mean, it’s not, he’s not legit. Have you seen the product? Didn’t he have his own line in London, which was a disaster that he spent $10 million to do, that no one wore?”One word: ouch.
Her advice to the 37-year-old rapper? Don't quit your day job. “I just think that you should stay focused at what you’re good at," she said. "Just because you’re a good rapper doesn’t mean you’re going to be a good fashion designer."Oya bros K, we trust you to fire back!!!
Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun