Wednesday 4 February 2015

Photos: Andrew Chimboza rips out & eats man's heart to prove he's not gay

Oh la la, wonders shall never cease!!!
A businessman who ripped a man's heart out and ate it to 'prove he was not gay' has apologised to his victim's family for 'exceeding the boundaries of self-defence'.
Andrew Chimboza, 35, who runs a window tinting business, pleaded guilty to murdering Mbuyiselo Manona, 62, in the South African township of Gugulethu last year. 
Cannibal killer: Andrew Chimboza who ripped out a man's heart and ate it to 'show he was not gay' has apologised to his victim's family 'for exceeding the boundaries of self-defence, a court heard



He told police after he was arrested that he gouged out Mr Manona's heart and ate it as he lay bleeding to death 'to show him that I am not a moffie [gay]'. 
Appearing in court this week, Chimboza told the judge: 'I am sorry for what I have done and I have genuine remorse.  
'I then took a knife and slit his throat and continued to stab him.
'I was so angry that I did not remember how many times I stabbed him or where.'
In his plea explanation, Chimboza later claimed Mr Manona attacked him in a jealous rage after accusing him of sleeping with his girlfriend.
He then explained he stabbed him and chopped out the man's heart because it was 'full of hatred and jealousy'. 
He said: 'I do not know why I ate it and I accept my actions were wrong and exceeded the boundaries of self-defence.'
Prosecutor Jacqueline Sibiya said: 'Because the removal of the heart was not the cause of death per se, it does not therefore have too much bearing on the plea of murder. 
'It is nonetheless very disturbing.'
A hearing last year heard that Chimboza flew into a rage after being insulted by Mr Manona while checking on a job he had done at his victim's girlfriend's house.
Chimboza, 35, who runs a window tinting business, pleaded guilty to stabbing Mbuyiselo Manona, 62, in the South African township of Gugulethu (above, file picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun