Sunday 1 February 2015

Photo: Happy New Month Luvlies!!!

It's another new month and TBW wishes y'all a super splendid one!!!
For me the 1st of February is always celebrated with mixed feelings because exactly 23 years ago, I lost my dad, Alhaji J.A Balogun and exactly 15 years ago today, my first niece, Lum G was born!
These two people make my world beautiful (of course my other family members all do)!
I wanna use this opportunity to pray for them- for my dad's beautiful soul to continue to RIP and for my beautiful Lum to have a very beautiful birthday today and be blessed!
I love these guys to the moon and back........
In all, I give God the glory!
Here's one of my facebook notes I wrote 4 years ago:



1ST OF FEBRUARY-A MEMORABLE DAY FOR US!!!

1 February 2011 at 12:37
A STAR IS BORN-Exactly 11 yrs ago,my niece LYDIA OLUWAPELUMI GAHAN was born,may God continue to shine his lite on u,make u a jewel in d nile,an asset,a star,a blessing,an amazon of beauty n above all bless n protect u always! HBD sunshine n many hapi returns of d day!! Also exactly 19yrs ago 2day,@ 10.06am,my loving dad-ALHAJI J.A BALOGUN passed on,just like 19 days ago-daddy continue to rest in perfect peace n i thank you 4d legacy u left behind,for d love,education n everything u gave us ur kids...we thank u!! LOVE U BOTH!!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun