Tuesday 17 June 2014

News: Dubai Court jails drunk British guy for assaulting Emirates airline flight attendant

A British tourist has been jailed for three months for molesting an Emirates airline flight attendant.
Dubai Criminal Court was told T H, 40, slapped the attendant on the backside after drinking six miniature bottles of vodka on a flight from Bangkok to Dubai on April 1.
The incident happened about 6am.
The woman, K M, said she was walking through the economy class section near the defendant's seat.
"As I passed near his seat, he slapped me on my bottom and asked me to sit next to him," she said.
"He then pulled my hand and kissed it without my approval."
Her colleague on the flight, Tunisian S K, 26, said that she heard the man repeatedly saying to K M "you bumped me".
T H, 40, denied the charges earlier this month but confessed to consuming alcohol without a licence.
He was also fined Dh2,000/$550 at the court yesterday, Monday June 16 2014 for the alcohol charge and will be deported after completing his prison term.

An Emirates Airlines plane lands at the Emirates terminal at Dubai International Airport, February 6, 2012. REUTERS/Jumana El Heloueh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun