Sunday 28 April 2019

PHOTOS from #TheArabFashionWeek in Dubai which ended today

I channeled my inner Sheikha on Day 1 of the 2019 Arab Fashion Week on Wednesday.
No photo description available.
One of the biggest Fashion Shows in the Middle East, this 8th edition of the #AFW was put together by the Arab Fashion Council, Meraas Dubai and other partners.
This 5-day event which ends tonight had famous designers from around the globe showcasing their collections. Designers like Sophia Nubes, Sara Almadani_ et al. 1422official in City Walk Dubai was the venue.
I didn't get a seat on the front row, but I still had fun feeding my eyes on the lovely styles, designs and colours displayed on the catwalk.

View this post on Instagram

I channeled my inner Sheikha on Day 1 of the 2019 #ArabFashionWeek on Wednesday. 1 of the biggest #FashionShows in the #MiddleEast, this 8th edition of the #AFW was put together by the @arabfashioncouncil, @meraasdubai & other partners. This 5-day event which ends tonight had famous designers from around the globe showcasing their collections. Designers like @sophia_nubes, @sara_almadani_ et al. @1422official in @citywalkdubai was the venue. . I didn't get a seat on the #frontrow, but I still had fun feeding my eyes on the lovely styles, designs & colours displayed on the #catwalk. . #TBW #FROW #VIP #HauteCouture #AvantGarde #PretAPorter #Dubai #VisitDubai #Emirates #Abaya #AllBlackEverything #EntertainmentBlog #DubaiEvents #Lifestyle #Luxury #ToyeenBsWorld #BrandInfluencer #DubaiBlog #DubaiBlogger #Runway #Models #Bazaar #Magazine #Backstage. More pics & vids on Facebook at: Oluwatoyin Balogun & @ ToyeenB & on my blog: www.toyeenbalogun.blogspot.com. . Salut, Toyeen B. xo
A post shared by Toyeen B's World (@toyeenbsworlddubai) on

2 comments:

  1. Alex Okey00:06

    You look finer, fresher and more prettier without makeup, mama T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bose00:08

    Congrates on your awards sis.....

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun