Thursday 21 February 2019

Photos: Tobi Fawaz announces the death of her mum, Nigeria's pioneer modelling expert, Yemi Fawaz

For those that grew up in Lagos, Nigeria in the late 80's and were into fashion, modelling and entertainment, the name Yemi Fawaz would definitely ring a bell!
Image may contain: 2 people
Yemi Fawaz pioneered Fashion, Beauty and Model grooming in Nigeria and was herself, a top international model and beautician.
Her daughter, Tobi took to Facebook a few moments ago to announce her passing:
Image may contain: 2 people, text
I am indeed shook because I knew her personally!
Aunty Yemi gave me my first international modelling break when I contested and came second in Africa Supermodel of the Year.
Image may contain: 1 person
May her soul RIP.

3 comments:

  1. Alex Okey22:19

    VERY FINE WOMAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boluwatife Adeosun22:32

    rip to her

    ReplyDelete
  3. May her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun