Saturday 12 January 2019

Photos: Dubai king & ruler, Sheikh Mohammed releases new book, 'My Story'

Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum has just released a new book titled 'My Story' that chronicles his journey of 50 years in service to the UAE government.
The royal revealed the cover of his new book on Twitter.
He wrote:
From my incomplete CV. From my new book "My Story"..
Fifty stories in 50 years. Incomplete resume... Why did you write my story?
He sent the copy of his book to the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, HH Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed:
Screen Shot 2019 01 12 At 1 57 44 Pm
His son, HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai tweets:

2 comments:

  1. Boluwatife Adeosun18:59

    I will like to lay my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawunmi Sodeinde19:01

    The book is in Arabic only or in English as well?

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun