Monday 10 December 2018

Photos: Offset says he misses his soon-to-be ex-wife, Cardi B

Offset has opened up about his feelings on his split with Cardi B.
Cardi B and Offset attend Atlanta Hawks vs Boston Celtics Game.
"Fuck Yall I Miss Cardi," the Migos third bluntly said on Twitter.
The tweet comes after Cardi alluded to their break-up during New York City's Jingle Ball. The Bronx native performed the Migos song “Motorsport,” but chose to swap out one crucial lyric for another: “I get up set off, I turn Offset on/I told him the other day, yeah, we gon' get a divorce.”
Cardi initially shared the news on Instagram that the couple had broken up, just before more cheating rumors made rounds.





Video: Cardi B announces split with husband, Offset.

Photos: REVEALED: Why Cardi B split with hubby, Offset.

2 comments:

  1. Bose12:13

    His a fool. Stupid cheater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Okey12:15

    Too late now my guy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun