Tuesday 25 December 2018

#MissUniverse2018: Dreams do come true after all

This was what the newly crowned Miss Universe, Catriona Gray shared on her personal Instagram page after she won the competition.
She shared the pic below and captioned it thus:
When I was 13, my mum told me "Honey, I dreamt of you winning @missuniverse in a red dress." At that time I thought nothing of it, and today my mother's dream came true. ✨ Where do I even begin? Lord God, I lift everything up to you - to glorify and honour you. πŸ™ Philippines πŸ‡΅πŸ‡­ what an amazing honor it has been to carry your name across my chest and to embody you in all aspects. I may now carry the sash of Miss Universe, but I'll forever be your Miss Philippines. ❤️πŸ’™πŸ’› To my team @carlosbuendiajr @bragaisjojo @mitagray @binibiningnicolecordoves @jololuarca @justine.aliman19 @ton_lao @vheecostyle @francischee_ @styledbypatrickhenry @visionerickson @ardelpresentacion @mackycombe @harleybarleyyy @jellyeugenio @hairbybrentsales @memayfrancisco @mimsqiu @momoisupe @tesserajewelry @maktumang @jearsond @theaiveeclinic @empiredentallounge @jed_jimenez I wouldn't have been able to do any of this with all your time, effort and love πŸ’› #MissUniverse @missuniverse
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
Image may contain: text
Wow, dreams do come true after all!
Congratulations Catriona, congratulations Philippines!!

1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun