Thursday 5 February 2015

News: 'I'm devastated that it didn't work out'- Nicole Scherzinger on breaking up with Lewis Hamilton

Nicole Scherzinger has admitted that she is 'devastated' after calling time on her long-term on/off romance with Lewis Hamilton.
Embedded image permalink
The former X Factor judge's split from the F1 champion was revealed on Wednesday, and after being seen arriving for her performance of Cats in central London looking notably distraught, she opened up about her break-up.
Speaking to The Sun's Dan Wootton, she said: 'I'm devastated that it didn't work out. It was the hardest decision we had to make, but we made it together.'
'I love Lewis and I know he loves me,' she added.
'We wish nothing but happiness and the very best for one another. I'm trying to stay strong in my faith right now.
Despite the apparent friendliness between the two stars, though, a source alleged to the paper that part of the reason for their latest split was due to a series of rows over the festive period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun