Thursday 28 August 2014

Photos: Evolution: These my Throw Back Thursday pics will throw you off your seats! LOL

As y'all know by now, our slogan is "Everything, Everybody, Everywhere" and "Everybody" includes me, TBW as well! Haha....
Yeah, we do a lot of freestyling on this blog, not following any blog script and that's one of the things that makes TBW stand out. Yes, glad and thankful to God because we are still less than a year old, and our global daily hits keep soaring.
We only need more comments (good and bad) from you our esteemed readers as that will be kind of, like a feed back to us and then we know where exactly to improve.
Okay. It's thursday and I'm throwing back these pics of my sisters and I, you can giggle but do NOT laugh out loud.....Tehehehe!
I would have shared more of my baby pics unfortunately, most of them got burnt in our house in Alaka Estate but as time goes on, will post what I find, for now, enjoy these ones below.
Primary school days with sisters, brother & friends....can you fish me out?
Secondary school days.

Youth service year!
.
Post service- with my sisters & coz!

......again, with my fabulous sisters (1 absent)
.......& here we all are today (bro & mom excluded)! I totally love my family, God bless 'em!!! xo






1 comment:

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun