Wednesday 4 December 2013

News & Video: Paul Walker: More Tributes & Updates


Embedded image permalink

Michelle Rodriguez, who plays Letty in the hit film series, also posted her own message on her Facebook page Monday, Dec 2nd.

“I’m gonna carry this torch for you brother, with a forced smile on my face and Im gonna open my heart just cause your telling me to,” she wrote.

Beyoncé who covered Whitney Houston's "I will always love you" into "Halo", dedicated it to Paul Walker  at her L.A Mrs Carter Concert. There was a lot of cheers and tears from the crowd, it was really very touching!


Below is a link to a video to see the updates as at today:

Troubling Questions About Actor Paul Walker's Death: ABCNEWS.COM - Authorities are investigating the accident that took the lives of Walker and his friend, Paul Rodas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun