Saturday 28 December 2013

News: Kerry Washington's Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha, Retires From Football


Kerry Washington's 32-year-old husband, Nmamdi Asomugha announced his retirement from the NFL after 11 seasons, signing a ceremonial one-day contract with the Oakland Raiders so that he could close out his career with the same team that drafted him in 2003.Now he is going to have Sundays free to spend with his growing family, nice!
 Nmamdi announced his retirement from professional football yesterday Friday, Dec. 27.
"After 11 seasons in the NFL, I will be retiring today," Asomugha announced. "I've been blessed and fortunate to have a successful NFL career," he shared at the podium. "Another journey is starting for me right now." "Life happens," the cornerback added during his press conference. "You start getting these feelings -- it's time," he said. "I just felt that it was the right time."

Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha

Nnamdi Asomugha, Raiders

2 comments:

  1. So na my fellow Ibo boy marry Kerry Washington, Choi! Omo mehn and I hin think say I still get chance. Nuffin do you Nnamdi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehehehe!!! Notin do Nnamdi mehnnnn n yes na ya broda Kerry marry!!!

      Delete

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun