Monday 2 December 2013

News: Paul Walker's Dad pays tribute


The heartbroken father of late Fast and Furious star Paul Walker has paid tribute to his son saying: " 'I'm just glad every time I saw him, I told him I loved him'.
Fighting back tears just 24 hours after son's tragic death , Paul Walker Sr, said: "I'm just … glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. And he would say the same thing to me."
He then spoke about how his son had wanted to spend more time with his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow.
He quoted the actor saying: "'I want to take a hiatus, she's just 15 and I don’t have much more time to be with her".
"And then boom, he got another movie. He would say, 'I don't know what to do.'"
 Walker's 15-year-old daughter, Meadow is still "in pieces" over her father's death.

Paul Walker, Father, Split


Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me on Twitter: @toyeenbsworld
Instagram: @toyeenbsworlddubai
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ToyeenB
YouTube: Oluwatoyin Balogun